Tank of the Month - November 2009

Once more Sullivan...

Congratulations! :beer:

It's simply one of the best tanks ever seen in Spain... :)

Pd: now... ¿¡¿ What 'bout NF's ?!? :bounce1:

Congratulation sullivan ...! I like this one specially:eek1::
extrasep2.jpg

Amazing tank! What type of gas springs do you use with your hood? I want to do the same thing with the hood I'm designing. Thanks!

Beautiful! I was interested in seeing the work area for the tank - I can see that it is an in-wall display. Do you have a fish room? If so, what are the dimensions of the room?

Congratulations Sullivan on a very well deserved award! Both your tank and photography are superb. The work you guys do at e-Coralia is first rate and I'm very happy to also be part of the family there :dance:.

just when i was going to ask for more pics :) superb tank, congrats.

is that a rainbow monti in those new pictures?

Congratulations for being voted totm :rollface:
awesome tank truly inspirational:thumbsup:

Can you tell us some thing about the lighting combination you have used , i`m also an t5 user but with my combo it`s to bleu -isch , so i was wondering what combo you use , because it looks so good!!!

greetingzz tntneon :)

Beautiful Tank!!!!
+1 on the Bulb combination, what is your bulb combination? How many do you have on at a time? In the article it mentions that you have them on for 12 hours, but I was wondering how many are on at a time? How long do you have all of the bulbs at once? Also, how far off the water are your lights?
I am using a Powermodule, but I am having problems with the coloration of the corals, some are turning brown, some are turning white.
Thanks, Jeff

congrats on the TOTM! I really love the fish selection you have. Lamarck's and Bellus Angels, and Flame and Arc Eye Hawkfish? Not to mention a LeatherJacket! Very interesting choice with the Hawkfish and LeatherJacket in a reef, but it looks awesome! I am a huge fan of both the Angels that you have, and one day I hope to house a Bellus.

Very great job on the tank.

Back