Tank of the Month - November 2009

Thanks again to everyone!!

Venezzo, thats not a bad idea, a NF tank and try to be totm again ...:lolspin:

Haffs09, the gas springs are kitchen cabinets type. The trade is Wurth. But I am not happy with them. I need stronger ones...

giants4pc, Here is the setup post: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1183114

Petar, the problem with the flavecens is a fight wound, possibly with the hepatus.

herozero, yes, it's a Montipora danae, Rainbow.

tntneon, my current combination is:
ATI Blueplus
ATI Aquablue special
ATI Actinic
KZ Fiji
ATI Actinic
ATI Aquablue special
ATI Actinic
ATI Blueplus​

jefft321, the get on all at the same time. fron 11am to 11pm. The lights are at 15cm from the water.

seth&angelle, Yes he is, and also eat's majano anemones.

:wave:

tntneon, my current combination is:
ATI Blueplus
ATI Aquablue special
ATI Actinic
KZ Fiji
ATI Actinic
ATI Aquablue special
ATI Actinic
ATI Blueplus​

...QUOTE]

-thx martin :) ,
Then it`s got to be the KZ fiji who is bringhing more colors in then with my , because i `ve got the same combo except for the KZ lamp.

thx for sharing:thumbsup:

greetingzz tntneon :)

Awesome tank! Do you feel the 3 Prodibio products you use make a big difference in the tank?

Is 96 watt t5 good enough for a 10 gl nano

Is 96 watt t5 good enough for a 10 gl nano

i have a 10 gl nano tank with 48 watt pc want to upgrade to 96 watt ho
just wanted to know if that would be enough for my hard corals

Hi Martin, can you share your T5 bulb combination, I noticed some Fiji Purple and Actinincs, ecellent colour.

congrats for your beautiful reef tank
i specialy like the zoanthus colony, the acropora (specialies the one you post just here) and i'd like to know what coral is the 11/12 of the first serie, the purple one with yellow polyps
congrats again

i specialy like the zoanthus colony, the acropora (specialies the one you post just here) and i'd like to know what coral is the 11/12 of the first serie, the purple one with yellow polyps
congrats again

Good luck getting an answer, I don't think he has been on this thread to answer questions since December 3rd. In my opinion totm winners should be very involved with reefcentral, answering questions on other posts, etc, in addition to having a nice reef tank.

Sorry for the delay, but much work without free time to answer. :(

Thanks all again. :spin3:

Do you feel the 3 Prodibio products you use make a big difference in the tank?

Well, reduce nutrients in water,that improves the colors of the corals.

i have a 10 gl nano tank with 48 watt pc want to upgrade to 96 watt ho
just wanted to know if that would be enough for my hard corals
Do not think it's a question of w, and yes the light spectrum of these pc and the size of your tank. Which brand are they?

Hi Martin, can you share your T5 bulb combination, I noticed some Fiji Purple and Actinincs, ecellent colour.
ATI Blueplus
ATI Aquablue special
ATI Actinic
KZ Fiji
ATI Actinic
ATI Aquablue special
ATI Actinic
ATI Blueplus

i specialy like the zoanthus colony, the acropora (specialies the last one you post) and i'd like to know what coral is the 11/12 of the first serie, the purple one with yellow polyps

Can you put the pic of the coral that you say? I do not know which coral you mean.

Merry Christmas to all.

i'd like to know the name of this one :

RK013_lps.jpg

Back