Tank of the Month - October '06

Thanks again everyone, the nice comments sure make make me feel like I'm doing something right. But I won't let it go to my head:)

MAPA, my sump holds 110 gallons, but the amount of water in it is about 45 gallons. I have ball valves on my drains and returns, so when I turn of my return pump and close the valves, my plumbing drains about 5 gallons into the sump. This allows me to drain the sump completely so I can clean the detritus out.

TOTM

TOTM

Chris, unbelievable, you really deserve it! Hardest working reefer I've ever met.
Photos are great but can't really show how large and HEALTHY everything is in this tank. (My nine year old daughter about had a heart attack when she saw it!)
Brett

Thank you again everyone. Brett, it's nice to see you here on RC. I would love to know how the tanks doing.

the most amazing thing about chris's tank is how clean he keeps it. even more amazing than that is, if you invite him over eventually he will dissapear only to be found with the algea magnet in hand cleaning your tank! I think I'm going to start having him over once a weeek! :lol:

IMO, I hate algae magnets because they scratch my tank, and doesn't clean well. It's only for just a get by cleaning until the real cleaning.

Great looking tank. Love the table millie. I have started to get back into the hobby again after findind Reefcentral. I have some questions for you on the 120 gal. you had before. I want to start one up so i would like some suggestions. Again great tank.

Back