Tank of the Month - October 2009

Great tank. like you I don't use a sump and my caps are growing like crazy. My acros are finally starting to get good color and growth. Congratulations on Tank of the Month!

Its great to see a TOTM without all the gizmos, a 400g tank, and a fish room! Your tank is truelly stunning, something we can all aspire to. Well done!

Well said! A realistic tank for the average person. Teo did you notice any difference before/after zeovit and was it a significant change? BTW, Great looking tank!

Congratulations, Teo. Your tank is beautiful. Would you mind posting your Zeo dosing schedule?

Thank you so much IndyReefMan !
As far as the zeovit schedule is concerned :
Every day: zeostart , sponge power.
Tuesday-friday : zeobak , zeofood
Monday-wednesday-saturday: coral snow , Pohls xtra , amino acid lps , amino acid , coral vitalizer.

The doses are dependent on the bioload and the gallons of the tank .

Well said! A realistic tank for the average person. Teo did you notice any difference before/after zeovit and was it a significant change? BTW, Great looking tank!

I wish the best for your tank too , mate!
I first noticed the changes on the coral's colour after 2 months had passed.
I noticed a little bit brighter colours with greater polyp extension.
The zeovit system runs for a year now and i can say that i didnt find any difficulties at the procedure.

That is one sick looking tank what size is it ?

"This month we are featuring Thodoris Stoidis's (teo reef) beautiful 80-gallon mixed reef aquarium from Greece:"

"Nice tank!

31 fish in an 80G is crazy!

Very beautiful aquascape"

"80 gallon miracle
Just perfect.
Well done TEO and thanks for sharing !!!"

"Many of you wonder how so many fish can live in a 80g tank. "

I think its a 80gal.

What a beautiful beautiful tank! The pictures are most impressive! How are those taken? (flash / no flash, lens, camera?)

$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$

what does it cost to invest in what youve done? including all the equipment, fish, coral, chemicals etc?? 10-20k?

what does it cost to invest in what youve done? including all the equipment, fish, coral, chemicals etc?? 10-20k?

I really can not figure out the exact amount I invested!!! The only thing certain is that the whole project cost several thousand euro...

Congrats - very nice!

Thanks a lot i-b-reef-n!!

Great Tank :thumbsup:

Henryreef many thanks..

Amazing reef Teo

akiss i m glad that you like it!!

:bounce2::bounce1::bounce1::uzi::frog::blown::smurf::frog::bounce3: nice tank

JStraz4991 thank u man!!

Gorgeous Tank

Thx u Sweetlou, be sure that all these good words give me strength to continue..

Nice pictures

Nice pictures

Like everyone else that has posted a comment about your tank, you truly have created a masterpiece that inspires us all. I do have a question about the camera you used to take your amazing pictures. What is the make/model?

Back