Tank of the Month - September 2004

Skipper

Premium Member
This month we are featuring John Coppolino's (copps) beautiful reef aquarium:

More details can be found here or by clicking on the picture above.

Congratulations, John!

Excellent job of making it look so natural; people often overlook that aspect and yet it is so important! I also loved your detailed, comedic commentaries on the fish rather than just a list of what is present. Great photos too. . . loved the close-ups! And yes, thanking our wives most of all is a futile yet valiant effort at gaining their approval for an overwhelming amount of funds spent. lol!!! Seriously though, AWESOME JOB.

That's one sexy tank!

That's one sexy tank!

Hi!
I am pretty new to this board, but noticed in the article you are from NoVA....I have been trying to find other addicts near me, so it was nice to see your tank!!!
It looks lovely and I too loved the rics and clams...WOW!
CONGRATS!!!!

John, PM me where exactly do you live? Ive been thinking about joining the washington area marine society, but am I too young? (16) I live in centreville...

Congratulations copps!

Copps is a very nice guy, I had the pleasure of doing business with him a few months ago, I got about 7-8 sps frags from him I believe, and it's all doing great. His tank is nice, and he deserves this.

Tank of the month

Tank of the month

Beautiful!!!

Fantastic close ups too.

My current aquarium is 60 gal - and yours gives me hope. :)

Congrats on TOTM, it's well deserved! Your tank is phenomenal. Like your wife, my favorite is the funny/wierd/goofy/nosey flame hawk fish. :D

Really really impressive tank, incredible colour and a real choice selection of fish. Have my eye on a red sea regal myself...and the bristletooth tang,never come across one of those before.

Great job keep it up:)

Congradulations on making TOTM!!!

You've always been one of my most respected reefkeepers and this is a well deserved nomination.

Your reef is a true inspiration and a system I've long repected.

Back