Tank Sale Off!! Will part out!

I have to sell this large set up in my room. I will be setting up a frag system probably in the garage and a jbj nano in the room.

All my other tanks have been sold off.

I will part out of course if I can find buyers for everything. But you get 72''x18''x25.5'' tank, 37'' tall stand oak, 35g sump, 25g refugium, 100lbs of live sand with mysid shrimp and pods, and all plumbing for $500.

ps...there are no doors for stand. Someone can easily DIY these or buy some cabinet ones at LOWES.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/for/310834707.html

(818)631-4199

Thanks

Sam

Last edited:
All pms replied to.

Will entertain offers. Trades, or trade+cash.

Looking for a Dual 250w MH systems Electronic.(pendants/hood, ballast, bulbs..etc)

Euro Reef Skimmer for frag tank.

Or if you have any of these items but arent interested in set up let me know, since I will need them later down the road. Thanks.:)

To all those that are interested in part out. I currently have the semi set up pending with refugium tank and plumbing.

sump is $20

sand is fiji pink, mysid shrimp and pods. $100 for 100lbs or $1/lbs.

Last edited:
^

Set up still available.

swimcoach pm me for details.

Ron, if you want the cube let me know. I will be available tommorow night.

guys my buddy Freddy aka Freddog has a cube he bought from me as well. It is for sell. pm him!!!

Hawaiin boi ive been holding your cubes for over 3 months man wassup? people are interested in them, sell them to people raging me with pms about these cubes:D

Sorry, I just saw you pm. I'll call to set something up. Say whats up to freddog for me. His GSM clownfish and it's anemone are doing fine.

Whole set up is on hold for someone tommorow. If he likes its his, most likely, then someone else is in line for whole set up.

As for the cubes, pm freddog he has one he wants to get rid of.

Back