Tank Setup And Maintenance

I am sick of workin for someone else I am gonna do the same thing in South OC and Charge $35 a hour if not $30 an hour and just get busy that way I have been doin this for 6+ years and have access to any vehicle if need fit chevy dually hummer nissan truck nissan stakebed whatever to move tanks and if you need help moving tanks I am readily available from san diego to LA fee is $30 PH plus gas flat rate for 4+ hours available @ $130 for 5 hours if after 7 pm. Just a FYI o yah I can do your printing for CHEAP!!

Last edited:
OFT but has anyone thought of opening up a store in South OC, there is not many fish stores in the area, I would say in Mission Viejo, or in Lake Forest there should be one! Any feedback on this?

thats kind of close to all the o.c. shops, so there would be alot of competition in that area.. close to mission veijo theres coral oasis, seaside, and a few others fairly close

actually south OC desperately needs a quality fish store coral oasis is 25 miles from san clemente and dana point has reef room/ oc fish service which is highjly overpriced on fish and dry goods yes it is a great idea but for soon in the future after the crash of store front retail crashes and rents are low..

Back