Tank teardown - All livestock must go

DieselJunkie

Hey Everyone,
Unfortunately, I lost all interest 6-8 months ago. I was hoping it would come back, but it hasn't. Also, complicating things, I am moving to Colorado in the next 60 days. So everything must go. I do not have time to part out the livestock so I am looking to sell it all as a group. My price point is one that I think someone could buy everything, and be able to keep some, and or sell of a group of it an make their money back/ turn a profit.

I have let the tank go, but here is what is included. The fish are all in VERY good health and are all model citizens that have been in the tank for over 2 years.

Fish
  1. Blue Throat Trigger
  2. Purple Tang
  3. Hippo Tang
  4. Yellow tang
  5. Semi picasso Clowns
  6. Purple firefish
  7. Yellow stripped goby with pistol shrimp (paired)
  8. Mandarin (very healthy)
  9. Flame angel
  10. 1 blue chromis
  11. one spot foxface
  12. fairy wrasse

Corals
  1. Big purple hammer
  2. mixed Zoas
  3. Tons of xenia
  4. VERY large mummys eye chalice (over 6x6)
  5. purple sea whip
  6. Two large Red/green anemones
  7. Others not listed (see pictures

Pickup would be in Saint John Indiana. All of the fish must go, if you don't want a coral or rock, it will be thrown away if the local fish store won't take what you don't want for free. I have a few Brute garbage containers that we can use for water and storage I will throw in. To the buyer of the group, Ill also throw in whatever salt, dosing and chemicals I have left (which should be a decent amount).

Price for everything is $500. Contacting my cell is probably best, 21nine-895-2four9four.

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

The tank is a 160 gal and another 40 gal in the basement with other corals and fish (plumbing back into the sump).

Thanks for all of the PM's and text's yesterday, but like I said, I am not interested in parting this out. Between work, selling my house and buying a house across the country, I don't have time.

Back