Tanks, equipment, corals for sale

By the way, are there any major scratches or anything on that wierd shaped 55 that would prevent it from being used as a display? We want to make an aggressive reef eventually...

icy,
Honestly, I don't know if there are any major scratches on the sump, it has two bulkheads though on the bottom left side. You'd have to be creative to turn it into an overflow or make it a CL. I won't be able to go to the meeting unfortunately, I work, I really want to go because I want to check out Mike's (I beleive that is his name) tank.

clay, ha, I wish I still had the 636. Loved that bike, best stunt bike! I will be getting another one, stunted out though, probably streetfightered. Mine was too nice to stunt. Is that an F4i? I was considering one of those for a stunt piece, but it really comes down to what's in my price range when I am ready to buy.

yeah it is a 01 f4i. i picked it up in fl for 4500 about 4years ago or so. you should fine one cheap on the east

Yeah, I want to keep it around 2k or so, as long as it comes with a title, I live for stuntin the streets, hate the lots haha, only for practice. You went all the way to FL!? D@mn! Every bike I've seen is either in Cali,FL, or Ohio Midwest etc, not much around the Philly area. Well see when summer comes and how the much situation is.

Back