Tanks for sale

plantastic

Trying to simplify my life, and lower the APS Equalizer bill at the same time! HAHA!

80 gallon custom made Lee-Mar Paludarium
48 x 18 x 24
Back is painted black
Corner overflow on the right hand side, with two returns at the top. The teeth are cut half way down, which keeps the water level at half. There are two holes in the bottom of the overflow box. It also has a hole on the bottom, rear, left corner.

The stand is a hand made, solid oak cabinet. It is all tongue and groove construction. There is not one screw, nail, or bracket on the entire cabinet. Its pretty impressive. And, as solid as they come.

Sunlight supply Tek T-5HO light 4X54 watt. Bulbs will need to be replaced. It comes with the legs that allow it to sit above the aquarium.

Blue line 30 pump
Nu-Clear Filter
Emperor Aquatics 25 watt lite UV sterilizer
Sched. 80 bulkheads, unions, ball valves, etc.

It was originally designed for dart frogs. But, in the back of my head, I always thought it would make a cool waterfall/tide pool saltwater tank. It has scratches and water staining on the front pane, but honestly, when the tank is running and looking cool as h--l, I never focused on them.

$350.00

Pic of when it was setup as a freshwater Paludarium

65 gallon Deep Sea Aquatics rimless aquarium with black silicone
36 x 20 X 20
No scratches or stains
Back is painted black
Center Overflow with two returns at the top and 3 holes in the bottom.

Deep sea Aquatics stand, medium cherry (although it doesn't look red at all)
Solid wood construction, not MDF or Particle board

Radion G2 Pro, with the Wide Angle lenses, and Current USA light hanging bars
Vortec MP10 wireless X 2
Eshopps sump
ASM G2 Protein Skimmer
Sicce 2.0 return pump
SpectraPure Auto Top Off that controls a pump, with reservoir.
Ebo Jaeger 100 watt heater

All the corals have been rehomed already. The last of the fish will be rehomed by Tuesday 8-23. It will be ready to go after that.

$1500.00

Pic of when it was rocking!

80 gallon Custom Lee-Mar rimless aquarium with black silicone
48 x 20 x 20
Center Overflow with 2 returns at the top, and two holes in the bottom
Back is painted black
No scratches or stains

Deep Sea Aquatics Stand, Medium cherry (does not look red at all)

Sunlight Supply Tek light T-5 HO 4 x 54 watt, with ATI bulbs
(2 x Blue+, 1 x Actinic, 1 X Purple+, bulbs are 2 months old)
Current USA Tru Lumen Blue LEDs 48" x2 with Dimmer (tastefully mounted to light)
Current USA light hanging bars
Vortec MP 10 wireless X 4
29 gallon aquarium as sump
G2 Protien skimmer with recirculation mod, and direct feed from drain.
Sicce 3.0 return pump
Aqua Ultraviolet 15 watt hang-on UV sterilizer (bulb is 2 months old)
maxi-jet in sump for circulation
Kessil light hngs over sump for housing frags/new additions
Spectrapure Auto top off with pump and reservoir

I am selling this tank as it is in the picture. All the corals, fish, rock, etc.
Total turnkey system with some stunning animals.

Tomini Tang
Candy Basslet
Helfrichi Firefish
Randall's Anthia
Possum Wrasse
Nocturnus goby

$4500.00

Pic as it is right now!

Thanks for looking, and PM is best.

I would also be interested in some fish/ corals of interested in parting out at all. Please shoot me a pm if motivated in making such a move.

Thanks for the interest, guys. Obviously, I would love for these to sell as complete packages. I know that is not usually what happens. But, we are at just the beginning, so...fingers crossed.

I am not confident that I could catch just the Nocturnus goby if my life depended on it! HAHA!

Every time I start to wonder if the Nocturnus goby is still alive, I'll suddenly see him shoot out from the rock work and grab a morsel of food. I, in all seriousness, only see him once every two or three months. And, it is a fleeting glimpse at that. Just enough to make me feel good that he is still alive and able to "get his".

The one coral that I will sell, if there is a connoisseur, collector, or a farmer/seller, is my Original Tyree Purple Monster. From scouring the boards, it appears that this particular coral has become very scarce, and consistently commands a premium. You can see it in the last picture of the 80 gallon tank. It is dead center, and it is a true colony...not what a lot of vendors call colonies these days. If I remember correctly, from my researching, the last listing I came across for OG Tyree Purple Monsters, were commanding $400.00 for 2" frags...and they were sold almost immediately. My colony is about the size of a baseball.

I'll sell it for $2000.00...which would obviously drop the price on the 80 gallon setup some...

Thanks again, everyone, for your interest!

I'm not quite ready to start parting things out.

With that being said, if you want additional pics to verify the condition of the equipment, system, components, please send me a PM with your phone#, and I can text you pics. It is so much easier than whipping out the camera, and downloading pics.

Thank you for understanding!

That is the exact reason why I love the nocturnus goby. You think it's gone and all of the sudden it pops out to surprise you. Amazingly cool fish.

Bump for a great guy with some awesome tanks! I've seen these tanks in person and they are amazing! Buy with confidence... You will not be disappointed!

Bummer man... Sorry to see you selling your tanks!

Last edited:
Trying to simplify my life, and lower the APS Equalizer bill at the same time! HAHA!

80 gallon custom made Lee-Mar Paludarium

48 x 18 x 24

Back is painted black

Corner overflow on the right hand side, with two returns at the top. The teeth are cut half way down, which keeps the water level at half. There are two holes in the bottom of the overflow box. It also has a hole on the bottom, rear, left corner.

The stand is a hand made, solid oak cabinet. It is all tongue and groove construction. There is not one screw, nail, or bracket on the entire cabinet. Its pretty impressive. And, as solid as they come.

Sunlight supply Tek T-5HO light 4X54 watt. Bulbs will need to be replaced. It comes with the legs that allow it to sit above the aquarium.

Blue line 30 pump

Nu-Clear Filter

Emperor Aquatics 25 watt lite UV sterilizer

Sched. 80 bulkheads, unions, ball valves, etc.

It was originally designed for dart frogs. But, in the back of my head, I always thought it would make a cool waterfall/tide pool saltwater tank. It has scratches and water staining on the front pane, but honestly, when the tank is running and looking cool as h--l, I never focused on them.

$350.00

Pic of when it was setup as a freshwater Paludarium

65 gallon Deep Sea Aquatics rimless aquarium with black silicone

36 x 20 X 20

No scratches or stains

Back is painted black

Center Overflow with two returns at the top and 3 holes in the bottom.

Deep sea Aquatics stand, medium cherry (although it doesn't look red at all)

Radion G2 Pro, with the Wide Angle lenses, and Current USA light hanging bars

Vortec MP10 wireless X 2

Eshopps sump

ASM G2 Protein Skimmer

Sicce 2.0 return pump

SpectraPure Auto Top Off that controls a pump, with reservoir.

Ebo Jaeger 100 watt heater

All the corals have been rehomed already. The last of the fish will be rehomed by Tuesday 8-23. It will be ready to go after that.

$1500.00

Pic of when it was rocking!

80 gallon Custom Lee-Mar rimless aquarium with black silicone

48 x 20 x 20

Center Overflow with 2 returns at the top, and two holes in the bottom

Back is painted black

No scratches or stains

Deep Sea Aquatics Stand, Medium cherry (does not look red at all)

Sunlight Supply Tek light T-5 HO 4 x 54 watt, with ATI bulbs

(2 x Blue+, 1 x Actinic, 1 X Purple+, bulbs are 2 months old)

Current USA Tru Lumen Blue LEDs 48" x2 with Dimmer (tastefully mounted to light)

Current USA light hanging bars

Vortec MP 10 wireless X 4

29 gallon aquarium as sump

G2 Protien skimmer with recirculation mod, and direct feed from drain.

Sicce 3.0 return pump

Aqua Ultraviolet 15 watt hang-on UV sterilizer (bulb is 2 months old)

maxi-jet in sump for circulation

Kessil light hngs over sump for housing frags/new additions

Spectrapure Auto top off with pump and reservoir

I am selling this tank as it is in the picture. All the corals, fish, rock, etc.

Total turnkey system with some stunning animals.

Tomini Tang

Candy Basslet

Helfrichi Firefish

Randall's Anthia

Possum Wrasse

Nocturnus goby

$4500.00

Pic as it is right now!

Thanks for looking, and PM is best.

What's up man , any more pics of the 80?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back