tanks for sale

saltwater6900

hi i have a few things i need to get rid of soon because they are here in my apt at school and i dont want to have to take it home after school.

i have a 8 gallon biocube it has brand new bulbs as of 3 weeks ago and o can keep the crushed coral sand mix in there if wanted, but right now it has about 10-16 lbs of rock with a gbta 3 green hairy shrooms some blue shrooms, red shrooms, and green striped purlpe shroom. there are also some diff kids of zoas with everything $175 or just tank $100 obo

i also have a 30 long that is would like to get rid of it would make a great sump has no leaks right now has piranah in it. i would like $40 for that it also has all the freash waters stuff like a light strip and filters

all this is in dubuque but i come home to cedar rapids every weekend so if it is closer to go to cedar rapids i would be able to bring it there but please pm or call me it is 319-361-8120 thanks Brad

Was wondering if you still had the cube , would be interested in complete set up , let me know would have to come on a weekend .thanks

Back