Tanks, pumps, equipment

Whole lot of this stuff doesn't apply to you reef guys, but figured for those that jump the fence I'd post it. Clearing out a whole bunch to give a large reef a go, so gotta save up a bit. I'm in Bloomingdale, IL, happy to meet up somewhere for most of this stuff. I'm also flexible on price.

16"+ Kel pbass, she had a broken tail when she was younger, so there is a bump at the base of her tail. It is healed now and she gets around fine. $125

13" IT Dat- The guy is pretty stable, first fish people looking at my tank notice. I'll hate seeing him go to be honest. $300
180 gal tank, stand- Also has bulkheads. Old Oceanic tank, so it is heavy as can be but a solid tank. That said, it is not a show tank. $350

150 gal tank, stand and canopy- Really nice set on this one, stand and canopy are solid wood. Inside is a bit rough from a previous reef in it, however a sanding and staining would have it looking perfect again. I can include the bulkheads however plumbing is glued in so not sure how much I can salvage. $400

1200 Gal pond- Koi pond I was using for rays. Several people have had great luck keeping rays in this brand of pond. Liner is thick and durable. Pond is about 8' in diameter. I had cut two holes for an external pump, pond comes with a patch kit if you want to cover these. $250

Jacuzzi pool cartridge filter- Takes 24" cartridges I believe, I can measure tonight. Has 2" input and output fittings on it. These things work great, really polish up the water. New these things are $300+, plus each cartridge is $80+. Includes either three or four cartridges with it. $75

5-6 cubic feet of K1- I had purchased 6 cubic feet of the stuff, between a bunch falling on the floor and some getting chewed up by pumps i have a bit less now. I can try and split it up, but I'd prefer to sell it all in one go. $150 for all of it.

2X Radion XR15FW lights- One is brand new in box, one is lightly used. $250 for the new, $225 for the used.

48" Finnex Planted +- $40
ReefBreeders custom Value fixture- Made with LEDs for a planted tank. $60

Reeflo 2 HP commercial pump- Pumps about 11,000 GPH. Could probably use a new seal but otherwise still running great. $200

Reeflo Hammerhead Gold- Pumps 6800 GPH, about 6 years old. Also in good shape but probably in need of a new seal as well. $200

2X 1000+ Watt heaters- Previous owner used these to heat his store system. I believe one is 1250 watts, the other is 1500, but the labels aren't in great shape so I can't read them anymore. These really need to be hardwired to 220v. $25 each

2X Cans of bioballs- I have two garbage cans full of bio balls. Both cans are around 40ish gal each. Cans have the bottoms cut out so they can be used as a massive bio tower. $40 each can

50 pack of 5 micron sediment filters- I bought a 50 pack for my drip, never got to use any of them. Box was $60 new, sell for $40

I also have several 75 gal tanks in various states of clean. If anyone is looking for one I might be able to help out, prices vary depending on how much scrubbing you want to do.

Again, flexible on prices, let me know if something catches your eye.

The older one or the newer one? I believe the newer one is spoken for, older one is available, but I can confirm with the buyer as I'm waiting to hear back if he does actually want it.

Back