TBRC Meeting Jan. 10th 2015

Mrs Postal

Our monthly meeting will be at Roger Hebert's home on Jan. 10th at 6pm. Rogergolf here on RC; Address is 12624 Flamingo Parkway, Spring Hill, FL 34610. Gate code #6853. Parking is along the street and in the circle just past the house. Please don't forget to bring a food item to share and the club will provide water, sodas, juice boxes. This is a great meeting to renew your membership or join the club. We have some great plans for the TBRC for 2015 and will be sharing them at this meeting.

Thank you and we hope to see you all there!

Ok we will be having a frag auction also. There is a thread already started for pictures. If u want to post your pic there thats great. U must be a tbrc member to sell coral but anyone can buy corals.

See you on the 10thh

Roger

If you want to sell frags at our auction on the 10th, you need to be paid TBRCmember for 2015. The easiest way to do this is to go to www.tampabayreefclub.org and click the "Renew or Join" tab at the top of the page. We also can take new memberships at the meeting but would appreciate anyone planning to sell paying before the meeting. Frag auctions get kind of crazy so it would really help to have the sellers already be current members. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hoping to make this my first meeting as well! I'll Probably also stop by Drysdale as it's been awhile since I got up that way.

Mrs. Postal is there an issue with the website? I keep getting a database error ( Error establishing a database connection) That was through Chrome and Firefox.

I think the website is having issues today. Everything is updated on our end but they are having issues database issues which is totally our host. If you would like to pay just using PayPal our address is bod@tampabayreefclub.org. Single membership is $25 for the entire year, Family is $30.

Last edited:
My wife and I are planning to attend. This will be our first meeting and I was wondering about bringing a food item to share. Is an appetizer type of dish okay?

Back