TBRC Meeting Jan. 10th 2015

I most likely will not make it to this meeting. Wish I could, had plans on joining the auction fun. However I have spent the last two day visiting doctor after doctor, and currently I am laid up in bed. Hope you guys have a great time, maybe next month.

Approx how many folks are we expecting Sat night? Asking to know how much food to bring. Was thinking about Cuban tray from Publix. Not sure what others had in mind.

Roger Your tank rocks!
Ps Do you need your golf net back??:)

Jon

Thx Jon. Why u getting rid of it?

Approx how many folks are we expecting Sat night? Asking to know how much food to bring. Was thinking about Cuban tray from Publix. Not sure what others had in mind.

We never know for sure. I think we had about 30 last meeting I hosted but that's just a guess. I didn't do the count. That also dosnt mean much as a predictor either. As long as everyone brings something it seems to work out fine with the food. I would say bring something to feed 5-10 people that's plenty if everyone follows that.

Side note: if you are selling in the auction, please pay for your membership in advance via PayPal. It gets crazy at meetings and frag auctions are busy so I would greatly appreciate the sellers paying in advance so that I can have the updated membership list with me. Paypal payment address is bod@tampabayreefclub.org and you can pay as a gift since this is a membership fee.

sadly I am going to have to miss this meeting as well, I will be at a memeorial Jeep ride for officer Richard Kondek.

Hey everyone, Just a correction to the address, the correct address is 12624 Falmingo Parkway, Spring Hill, FL 34610

Please note that it's falmingo, not flamingo.

Google maps will autocorrect the directions to hernando beach, which is not where the meeting is.

Hopefully everyone noticed this, otherwise some random family in hernando beach will have extra guests for dinner!

Mods, if you catch this in time, please adjust the original post with the correct address. Thanks!

Gimpy

No its flamingo pkwy. Its off sr 52 1 mile east of 589/ suncoast parkway. In quail ridge development. U must use the entrance on 52 not shady hills rd as shady hills rd is closed

If anyone ended up in Hernando Beach and they don't mind a sick kid stop on by. Cold beer on ice and we can watch BLT finish off the Pats.

First and for most I want to thank Roger and Melissa for hosting todays great event. I was happy to meet new people and talk with current members. I must also say thank you to the Board of directors for all your hard work. I am very happy in the direction the club is going and I am even more excited for future meetings and functions. For those that were not able to make it please do ask for meeting notes as the future for TBRC is very exciting. I look forward to participating in future committees and helping where needed. Frag Auction was cool 

You are welcome and thanks for coming! Roger will be typing up those minutes and we will have a copy available at the Feb. Meeting. Details to follow shortly.

Back