TBRC Meeting Saturday December 5 @ 6pm Food thread

Mrs Postal

OK Folks, time to talk food!! Our monthly meeting will be in South Tampa at Deborah Albert's home and we need to get the head count and food thread started. Deborah will provide a few pasta dishes and a salad. As always, it's BYOB(beverage or beer whichever you prefer) and last's years food was amazing at this meeting! Thanks and looking forward to more great dishes!:bounce3:

Only Lee and I at this one-too many breakables for Dylan! Bringing Buffalo Chicken Dip, Pigs in a Blanket and maybe some else. Gotta get out the cookbooks!

Is it Dec 5 or 6? The previous thread stated Dec. 5 and that is what I planned on. If it's Dec. 5, I will be there. I'm not sure what I am bringing yet.

I will be bringing a 1/2 sheet cake so guys don't load us up on desserts. I am also bringing a dish but not sure yet. I will probably do a salad to go with the pasta.

We will not have a formal educational part to our meeting this month. Sorry. The ed. director wants to party! :celeb2: We will have a raffle though! Best renew your membership by Saturday morning if you want those extra 5 raffle tickets!:)

I'll plan on making this. I was only able to attend the Pier Aquarium meeting thus far. Not sure what food item I'll bring. How bout just a bag or two full of fresh hogfish fillets?

I'll be going, I may have a guest with me. I'll bring some 12 packs of soda, any favorites I should bring?

Joe

so cheery & almond home made cookies are out? or should I Just made some mac & cheese.

We will not have a formal educational part to our meeting this month. Sorry. The ed. director wants to party! :celeb2: We will have a raffle though! Best renew your membership by Saturday morning if you want those extra 5 raffle tickets!:)

You could always bring that DVD for background noise...

I'm still trying to think of something to bring.

We can't make it today, it's finals week and we are loaded with stuff to do. Hope everyone has a good time. Sue make sure Mike F gets my "lucky" pink raffle tickets.

Ryan, do you want to give yours to Mike or can I put your 5 raffle tickets in the $1 raffle jar for you?

Ryan, do you want to give yours to Mike or can I put your 5 raffle tickets in the $1 raffle jar for you?

Since I'm not familiar with either, I'll let Mike decide. If there is anything he might want in the raffle, he gets my tickets, if he wants to put em in the jar, that works as well! Hope everyone has fun.

Back to homework...obviously with the SEC championship game on in the background.

My wife and I would like to thank Deborah for hosting a great meeting along with the TBRC board and fellow reefers.
Regards,
Doug & Vanessa

Back