TBS to Wisconsin

jtgatorz

Greetings,

This is my first post on RC... I received my part II shipment today in Madison and it was an amazing experience. It turned out to be the the talk of the neighborhood this morning. The rocks, sponge, shrimp, crab, snails and many other creatures are absolutely beautiful. For the last 7 days since the part I shipment, I kept checking my ammonia levels twice a day and it never was detectable with a brand new Red Sea Ammonia test kit.

This is a brand new Red Sea Reefer 250 and it literally went from empty to this in 7 days with not one water change thanks to the quality of the live rock and how it was packaged and shipped across the country. I would and will recommend Richard to anyone else looking to set up a new system. Now I only need to find out the names of all these critters so I can properly educate all of our family and friends.

Thank you, Richard!

Jason

Attachments

• Tank 1.jpg
    Tank 1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Tank 2.jpg
    Tank 2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 7
Nice tank! in seven days...

Nice tank! in seven days...

Very nice job Jason.

I makes we wonder why folks who are starting a reef tank go through all the trials and tribulations of using live rock that really isn't alive at all....and requires curing, water changes, months of waiting for the tank to cycle, when the alternative like your is available.

From an empty reef tank with salt water....to the way your tank looks in just seven days. Using real live rock and sand eliminates all the issues encountered when using imported rock.

Good job, and enjoy your little ocean!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :dance:

Greetings,

This is my first post on RC... I received my part II shipment today in Madison and it was an amazing experience. It turned out to be the the talk of the neighborhood this morning. The rocks, sponge, shrimp, crab, snails and many other creatures are absolutely beautiful. For the last 7 days since the part I shipment, I kept checking my ammonia levels twice a day and it never was detectable with a brand new Red Sea Ammonia test kit.

This is a brand new Red Sea Reefer 250 and it literally went from empty to this in 7 days with not one water change thanks to the quality of the live rock and how it was packaged and shipped across the country. I would and will recommend Richard to anyone else looking to set up a new system. Now I only need to find out the names of all these critters so I can properly educate all of our family and fr

Thank you, Richard!

Jason

Welcome to Reef Central my fellow Madisonian!

Is this tank still going strong? Slightly suspicious that no follow up posts were made.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I am not sure what you are looking for here, because this is just the vendor forum for TBS. If the OP has a thread on his build, you can search for that to get an update. Solid first post though.

I am not sure what you are looking for here, because this is just the vendor forum for TBS. If the OP has a thread on his build, you can search for that to get an update. Solid first post though.
Thanks mate! TBH, didnt even think to look at where this post was, as I just searched "Curing Dry Rock" on the home page. I'll try better to be a Forum Elitist/Nazi in the future lol.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Back