Tell us about your tank

HOLY MYUMBAS!...There is no way I can hang with you guys. The only way I could describe my 44 g corner (not my first choice of design) is ESE. Like mentioned above I have made several mistakes and they have set me back a little. All of your tanks look fantastic!

Mark

falconcass,
come to a meeting, or two, and we will get your tank looking great, and running sound. You may even consider hosting. We are still looking for a host for July. We could all come and help you out alot. I'm sure there would be plenty of help to answer any questions you may have, or point you in a direction you hadn't considered. The happier you are with your tank, the more you shall enjoy the hobby, and the better for the everyone.

New Wrasse from John's

New Wrasse from John's

The pic is from my phone, sorry about the quality. He's a Flasher Wrasse and came from FAOIS!

wrasse.jpg

Paul,

Very nice. Are these guys easy going? I want to add another fish or two, but want to make sure I don't add any aggression into the tank.

Jim

He's the small guy in the tank right now. For the first few days he hid but now he's out and about with no signs of aggression.

Back