Ten ECore 135g acrylic bowfront aquarium +sump, led's and more

sublyme

Aquarium has been down for several months, aquarium is in 8/10 condition, stand is in 6/10 condition. The wood for the stand is very solid however the finish has faded substantially it will need a refinish or paint. That said it is a very nice custom stand that fits the aquarium perfectly.
NOTE: THIS IS A TE NE COR AQUARIUM, title would not let me write this. It is NOT drilled or modified in any way.

I want $300 for the aquarium stand and sump.

I also have a lot of extras. I have several different protein skimmers including a warner marine (but the pump that goes to it does not function)
I have tons of maxijet 1200 powerheads and other power heads.
I have a very nice acrylic sump, if you want it included with the aquarium and stand I will give it to you.

I also have several brand new in box (never mounted or used on a tank only tested) dimmable LED panels with Cree 3W LED's just like this:
http://www.ocreef.com/ocreef_3_watt..._id=0&search_string=ocreef+linear+cree+3+watt
These are selling for $300 a piece with no dimmer, the dimmer costs extra from OCReef, the units can function with or without the dimmers however the dimmer is nice to have because you can turn up or down the white as well as the blue for the perfect color mix.

These units are 60W CREE LED's a piece and have a mix of white and blue light however they shine more blue when fully turned up.

I will take $130 for each light $150ea if you want the light and dimmer.

Size: 43" L x 2.5" W x 1.9" H, Can fit aquariums up to 48" with the extendable slide out legs. Can also be hung with included basic hanging kit. Ceiling hangers sold separately.

Xpfe3UY.jpg

These photos are when the tank was setup. The stand needs refinishing but it does not show in the pictures. Please do not expect it to be perfect.

dfGJlTE.jpg

cZINfs3.jpg

Feel free to make offers however my prices are very low as it is there isn't a lot of room to negotiate. Thanks

Last edited:
6 led strips. I believe 3 or 4 dimmers. Everything is new and still in boxes. I bought it to make a massive light array for my 135g but then relocated and got out of the hobby.

Yes I have those as well. They have a tiny little bit of rust on them since they've been sitting in my garage for a while but I could repaint them. I have 2 linear evolution type units as well like the evo100 here http://www.evolutionledlight.com/ but in white. They are 1w led's though they are not anything like the CREE units I have.

Tank is sold guys sorry haven't been on the forum in a while, and yes I live on Lake Shore. LED's are still for sale as are all skimmers and equipment, make an offer.

Back