Test kits

Hellion179

One of my LFS's told me today that they won't be getting any Mg tests anymore because the "greenies are trying to put us down." Like 3 months ago they didn't have any and they said they were getting hard to find...

I'm pretty sure they're being stupid, but....

IS there any truth to this? Personally I never thought about the chemicals in those tests......

Sounds like an odd excuse for not stocking something. I've not heard of any recent test kit shortages. On occasion some manufactures do have their container shipments held up when entering the US waiting on a back log of container's needing to be cleared. Call it hunch, but I bet they weren't selling Mg test kits fast enough to want to stock them but didn't want to say that to a customer.

Sounds like an odd excuse for not stocking something. I've not heard of any recent test kit shortages. On occasion some manufactures do have their container shipments held up when entering the US waiting on a back log of container's needing to be cleared. Call it hunch, but I bet they weren't selling Mg test kits fast enough to want to stock them but didn't want to say that to a customer.

That's about what I figured....they aren't the most reliable place. Looks like I'll be ordering one afterall.

Thanks

Back