The 150 us up for grabs!!!

Nate is a very considerate person. Whenever he replies to a thread, he always sends out an email to everyone to let them know. It will be from 'psychostieg.' Bump for a great seller!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6774307#post6774307 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Freed
How about PM the guy you are talking to so I don't have to keep coming to this thread hoping for a reply from the seller. I don't have to waste a dime here as it would be long distance from me to him.

Hey everyone!
Thank you for all the nice comments......as for those of you who are interested in the stuff...ben is right..I dont' have time to keep on the computer......It is much better it possible to reach me by phone and/or leave a message...I do check e-mail, but I do miss things sometimes in
the ole electronic world.
The tank does come with the stand and hood for an extra 150 dollars..it is made of red oak and has around 600 bucks of wood involved.....total for tank stand and canopy os 475 dollars...there are pics of it in my gallery.
There are also 3 MH HQI pendants available...if anyone wants me to ship...I am just now getting used to pay pal....please be patient with me.
Good to hear from you all...hope all is going well......
-Nate

pending sale on LR and tank with stand and canopy to Rockhead.
G4 (taller version ~30 in), Lights, and corals still available

How about a list of what's left, and maybe some pics of those corals? Remember to save me some xenia to feed that flame angel :D

I'll have one by the end of the day....majority of the fish are still available..if you want one, the person who purchased the tank will be here a week from this Wed. ..it would be the best time to catch the suckers.......the only fish that are spoken for are the flame angle and the maroon clown.....the rest are up for grabs

Ok everyone...
the tank stand and canopy are due to be picked up tuesday
the sump is supposed to go this Friday (with the Quiet one pump)
The LR goes with the tank Tues
The Lights have a pending sale
The ATTINICS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
THE FISH ARE STILL AVAILABLE witht the exception of the flame angle (ben...it's yours) and the maroon clown+ the yellow tang.

The G4 is set to be picked up on Saturday.

The meat coral is still available...

any questions??

What time is good on Friday Nate? Morning would be great for me!!!:cool: I'll try again to give you a call tomorrow sometime after my CPR refresher...:rolleyes:

:D

Great transaction Nate! Thanks for the lights. They have a really nice color to them. Now I just have to figure out how to hang them without a canopy. Any carpenters out there?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6814446#post6814446 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dubbin1
Tim is :)

Well maybe you'll have to pull some strings for me.

I was thinking about making 2 arches. Something simple, but finished. They would run from front to back, resting on the top of the aquarium. Then I would suspend a pendant from each of them.

Hey y'all.
Tank is set to be picked up on Fri........there are a few misc fish left that will make the journey to Gary's if no one speaks up....otherwise...anyone possibly interested in a nano setup.....?

Waz up Jen!
I have 3 coral beauties...3 assorted damsels (they have been pretty compatable w/other fish thus far...4 yrs).....an adult red coris wrass....a foxface tang......I am going to hold on to the flame angle, six line, and yellow tang for the retirement center......

give me a call if ya got any q's 419-787-9911. Leave a message if I don't pick up...I am pretty busy today.
-Nate

Back