The next meeting!

Thank you for your observation. Each is an allegedly distinct specie of Acropora to my knowledge. The first shot looks more like A. millepora than A. spathulata to me but the second shot hints at spathulata. IMHO, chunkier / thicker branches with conical tips are more characteristic of spathulata.

Thank you for your observation. Each is an allegedly distinct specie of Acropora to my knowledge. The first shot looks more like A. millepora than A. spathulata to me but the second shot hints at spathulata. IMHO, chunkier / thicker branches with conical tips are more characteristic of spathulata.

Right on, I'll stick with spathulata for now then.

Thanks

Yes! I look forward to seeing everyone there.

I'm happy to see the Facebook notification happening (thanks Yuri), although that club pic needs serious updating. We should get at least a few fresh pics up, if not a new group shot. A couple sentences and a pic from each meeting would be a good way to keep the page updated without too much effort. Maybe highlight in this case the vendor who is hosting, the speakers and their topics in others.

Club picture is a little dated lol.

I agree about adding pics. If people want to email pics pertaining to the club ie. Meeting pics, tank shots, equipment shots, etc with small details to be included I will post them up on a regular basis.

Email to mav3rick478 at Gmail dot com
Subject WCR Facebook
Include what you want the description to be and your FB handle so I can tag you and give photo credit.

You can also send links to articles and what not.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks Yuri for stepping up.

I invoke executive privilege to appoint Yuri to the newly created position of Social Media Director for the club. Congratulations and appreciation! :beer: :dance:

Ugh I had something come up at my dads house I have to go handle. Sorry guys. I feel terrible cuz its on a Sunday like I always ask

Back