This guy loves his skimmer!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6822339#post6822339 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dubbin1
LOL thats funny

If I had one like that I would probably take a few pics, but not a movie and set it to music.......dork :)

Dave

I only watched that because Dwayne said it was funny. Its just sad. Don't ever make movie of your skimmer. I thought he was going to knock it over or something, or maybe have a friend smell the skimmate. Now that would be funny.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6822384#post6822384 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bigbenji
I only watched that because Dwayne said it was funny. Its just sad. Don't ever make movie of your skimmer. I thought he was going to knock it over or something, or maybe have a friend smell the skimmate. Now that would be funny.

Fine, don't believe me believe him!

Dave

Well with the music I though he was going to start having sex with it. If it was mine I might :)

Dubbin :eek1:

Some people just have too much time on their hands. Imagine making a movie of you skimmer...

Thanks for the link.

Fred

It looks DIY... and is skimming fairly good other thent he "burping" he must have been proud...

(Spuds quickly deletes his skimmer movie)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6824031#post6824031 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hllywd
hmmmm... won't open for me.

It is a wmv so you need windows media player. Do you have windows media player?

Dave

Back