This is my 55 gallon

xclusive252

NY Reef Club member
OK i have been trying to get this done for awhile but just didn't have mt cam just got it back. My 55 is simple and sry I know I need to remove that red hair algae if you have a secret plz let me know

Equipment:

mag 5 return
cpr 90 over flow w/ lift pump Tom's I think
koralia 2
TLF 150 reactor w/ MJ 1200 running GFO
Aqua C Urchin Pro w/ Rio 1400
20 gal long sump
2 Kangaroo Dosing Pumps For Alk and Cal
Apex controller w/ ph and temp prob
1/3 hp Chiller
T5 Lights 4 bulbs

Live Stock

Pair of T Perc Clowns
A Yellow Tang
Golden-headed Sleeper Goby
2 Sally Foot Crabs
1 Emerald Crab
1 Porcelain Crab
a few coral dont know the names Suck at that big time
and a few more COC

hold

hold

I hope the Pics are ok

Attachments

• DSC00345.jpg
    DSC00345.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00334.jpg
    DSC00334.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00335.jpg
    DSC00335.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00336.jpg
    DSC00336.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00337.jpg
    DSC00337.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ok for the future I am planning on the 150 gal tank that most of you alrdy know I have. I alrdy got 2 mp40's a swc 180 skimmer and a nice return pump ordered it all from our local vendor and good friend Allen. As for my ro unit it still make 10 gal a day and I am waiting on air water and ice to mail me back my booster pump so I can set it up. I am going away for a few weeks in march and I hope my tank will make it while daddy is away. I have a friend coming over 3-4 times a week to feed the fish frozen food and check the ATO but for the most part I will be controlling everything with my apex while I am away. Pics will be posted from now on weekly on the tank. Harry I hope this week I can get the stand and tank painted and will let you know about the canopy. Oh as for the lights for the new tank I am placing an order this week for LEDs I will DIY it so all the advice and help will be needed. Again tyvm

Back