This place is dead.

madadi

ReefOG
Trying to get back in the hobby after 10 years. Where is the OT crew at. Need some frags and cabinet door nobs.

Abuse of the ban hammer was strong
iron-ban-hammer-isolated-white_175250-450.jpg

I'm still here, but just restarted. I'm slowly gathering frags myself. Most have left this forum for other forums or left the hobby.

It's weird that it's not showing my name, just registered member. Anyway, nice to see you all. I didn't know people moved to facebook... hate me some facebook.

;n32362700 said:
It's weird that it's not showing my name, just registered member. Anyway, nice to see you all. I didn't know people moved to facebook... hate me some facebook.

Try editing your profile, complete the birthday section and save your changes. That worked for me. Nice to see you're still with us.

Get busy driving traffic here ?

I don't know anyone anymore. I took down my big saltwater a long time ago and just restarted with pico reefs, where I began in olden-times. What I really need to see is if people within a reasonable drive have cheap frags, because as an "OG" from the early 2000s, I can't bring myself to pay $50 for a half inch of corals we used to pass around for free. I threw away more monti plate and digi frags than I could give away in my day :).

I remember the old days. I haven't been on here in years. I remember when we held those Texas Hold Em Frag tournaments! Buy in was frags, all different kinds.. It was great! Left the hobby, got divorced, retired down in Osage Arkansas on a 30 acre farm. I have horses, a mini donkey, mini pigs, goats, all kinds of poultry. Raise a steer and a pig a year for the freezer. I worked for a pet shop down here for a few years and really stocked up on everything for getting back into the hobby, my boss let me buy everthing at cost, but it's just sitting in the barn right now. I got the biggest damn skimmer you have ever seen, takes 3 pumps! Maybe I will get back into it one day. Who knows....Nice to see you on here Caragol, I remember you! Good luck!

I got this as a small frags from Ostrow. Motor oil green digi. Grew like a weed. Gave a ton of it away over the years.

Attachments

• photo177386.jpg
    photo177386.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 4
Back