Thoughts on rockscape

Chriss614

Just moved my tank onto a new stand and redid the aquascape. I think I wanna do anemones on the branch rock and mixed corals on the figi. Just wanted to share and get any feedback that more experienced people may have.
611acccb90f78889657ac8a791aff5f8.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I can tell you that you might want the anemone's on the Tonga. But they will go wherever they want to LOL

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can tell you that you might want the anemone's on the Tonga. But they will go wherever they want to LOL

Haha I know it's a bit of a far fetched dream to have them all on one structure. I wanna do nems on the branch cause my BTA refuses to get off of it. He's a stubborn little guy!

Haha I know it's a bit of a far fetched dream to have them all on one structure. I wanna do nems on the branch cause my BTA refuses to get off of it. He's a stubborn little guy!

Well if your bta likes that spot then others might as well.

Your structure is very tall. Depending what kind of corals you plan to place there, you might want more growth space up top.

Your structure is very tall. Depending what kind of corals you plan to place there, you might want more growth space up top.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll look to see if there's anything to move around to make more growth space when I get home.

I was going to comment on the height as well. I recently aquascaped a bit too tall and ended up having to remove rock.

Back