Thumbs down to Jason Fox

ostrow

It's Dr. Goodluck Himself
Huge thumbs down to Jason Fox. I bought stuff on his live sale. Paid $50 for shipping with guaranteed 10:30am delivery. Package was late.

He refuses to refund shipping or file a claim with FedEx for the shipping cost.

Never in my 20yrs in the hobby have I encountered this. Even his website language is contradictory. And his reasoning is BS as I have confirmed with owners of two other online stores.

I've contacted my credit card company.

I think he has a show or two planned in Illinois still.

If you can wait maybe arrange an exchange then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How late and what condition was the corals in?

I have had stuff come in a little later then expected and was in good condition.

Point is, I paid a lot for a service not rendered.

FedEx admitted fault and said I was due a refund but they can only refund to whom they invoice - the shipper.

Jason refuses to do that. It's on him, thus the caveat emptor.

It was just shy of an hour. Just before I had to leave.

I think your being ridiculous. But that's just my opinion. If it didn't come at all then I could understand. I'm assuming all the corals were fine your just looking for some money back. Give it up.

I think your being ridiculous. But that's just my opinion. If it didn't come at all then I could understand. I'm assuming all the corals were fine your just looking for some money back. Give it up.

Uh. Yeah. I'm looking for a refund on service not rendered.

Not even that. I just wanted Jason to contact FedEx and submit a claim, a process that takes less than 5min.

Doesn't matter what was in the box. If it were a book and I paid for shipping by 10:30, then 10:31 is late and qualifies for a refund. Read FedEx's own language on that.

Clearly Jason believes the delivery is urgent or he would use a different service and the cost would be lower. And he would have no business.

I am a capitalist. I pay for a service I expect that service or a refund if not rendered. Straightforward and what every business does. And to preempt ignorant comments, I contacted owners of three major online vendors. Not one could understand Jason's behavior. Every one pursues such claims on shipments much less late than mine.

I agree 100 percent with you Joel I hope Jason steps up to the plate and takes care of this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you were not there and something died you would be responsible...why wouldn't he stand behind the time they told you to be there.. your time is valuable... it is not like his corals are cheap

Ditto

There was a time when someone gave you their word and stood by it.

The problem in todays generation is there’s so many partners,middlemen, resellers behind the scenes in a single transaction that nobody can keep their word anymore. It’s always someone else’s problem and the consumer eats sh1t.

Back