Tinkering around

deehz

I have been tinkering around/brainstorming now that I have some time on my hands to update my tank and mess with it. No SCHOOL! Well at least for a couple more weeks.:sad2:

I decided to make a better frag rack that makes sense for our systems. It is a "stair cased" frag rack that can easily hold 40+ frags (my Eshopps only holds 15 frags max and I paid more for it than the starting price of the ones I am building!). What I like about it is that it can set on the bottom of your DT or suspended via magnets (not included).

Basically, it is an organizational rack for your frags--SPS on top, softies in the middle, and LPS on the bottom. What I also like about it is that it can be made to any configuration you like: steep, shallow, combination of both and upto 48" long (what ever your system allows). Not that there is anything wrong with the flat acrylic/egg-crate racks, they just run out of real estate real fast and can be a real "eye soar". These are also great for frag tanks.

The starting selling price is $15 w/o magnets. With magnets starts at $22 (like the one pictured below--12" across, 6"high, 6" wide. Still waiting on delivery of magnets). If interested, shoot me a PM so we can discuss. Thanks!
I hope this does not get shut down by the moderators! :lol2:

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

Nice work Hans. :wave:
Thanks John! I do appreciate the nice complements.:beer: to you mate! If I can sell some, great. If not, that is ok too.

looks nice most frag tanks now have that shelve style rack
Erik--I have seen only a couple at best here on RC. The problem is the ones i have seen are built with zip ties. I did not want zip ties, I wanted a more cleaner look. I also took the time to smooth everything out. This is high quality New Mexican craftsmanship here man!

Back