To the Person who Picked up Scott and Erin's order!!

tropoasis

On Saturday at the meeting a gentleman came up to me a said he was picking up the order for Scott and Erin.

I gave him the Pods, Phyto-Feast and Roti-Feast.

I have received a PM from Scott saying no one has contacted him about his stuf..

PLEASE CONTACT EITHER MYSELF OR SCOTT (sidewinder) AND ARRANGE FOR SCOTT TO GET THE PRODUCTS HE PAID FOR!!

I don't know if this was a mixup or deliberate, but please contact either one of us. You have product that was paid for by Scott.

Thank you
Frank

It would be greatly appreciated. I don't think anyone did it deliberately and mix-ups do happen but I would like to get the items I paid for. I know I only told one person to pickup the order for me and she doesn't have it and apparently she asked Frank about it after he gave it to the "mystery" person who said they were picking it up for me. Please contact one of us so we can get this straightened out.

Scott, give me a ring... I must have received the stuff.

Frank was bringing me stuff since we had some confusion on my order the meeting before.

I had an emergency 50 miles away so I could not make the meeting so I asked Jay to pick it up for me.

Sorry about the mixup... looks like both Scott and I were having our requests proxied that day and it may have been a bit confusing for Frank being that neither of us was there in person.

No ones fault, just a simple mixup

Thanks Aaron

If you'll be at the next meeting, I'll bring you a couple of things to try out

Appreciate you getting back to us

Thanks!
Frank

Yeah, I talked to you Frank and told you I was picking up an order for Aaron. I never mentioned a Scott. You gave me three bottles and I asked "Is this for Aaron" and you said yes. I did not know exactly what Aaron ordered (he only mentioned phyto to me) so that is why I didnt say anything when you gave me 3 bottles. Aaron picked them (3 bottles) up from me on Sunday. Sorry for the confusion...must have been all the rain :)

-JP

Hey JP,

Yes, when you asked, I specifically asked if you were picking up for ERIN and Scott, not Aaron :(, thats why I kept saying "Erin and Scott, right?"

Aaron now has $40 worth of product that was paid for by Scott!!

Aaron, perhaps if you want to keep the product, you could pay Scott for it :hmm2:, that would only be fair.

I don't want all the product. I was originally (a few months back) going to buy one bottle and split it with someone since I only have a 29 gallon tank. I don't need much of any type of food since my tank is small.

I'm happy to give Scott what I have.

Sorry about all the confusion everyone... no ones fault really, just too many Erins/Aarons :D

Umm...you never said "Scott" to me...or at least I never heard you. First I heard of Scott is in this post.

-JP

no worries guys/gals... it is no ones fault... these things happen.

Scott and I are discussing in PM... Frank if you need to contact Scott or myself, I think PM would be best.

Back