Trident!!

So excited to install this!! Anyone else have one up and running? Any tips or feedback would be great

7ab6e973b515769dbb8990822df6e730.jpg

I thought this was a for sale post. I've been on several waiting lists for a while. How did you get yours?

I thought this was a for sale post. I've been on several waiting lists for a while. How did you get yours?

Sign up for notifications for stock alert on all sites that carry it. Marine depot alerted me several times but I didn't see emails on time before selling out.

I visited World Wide Corals this past weekend and they had one. I wear it had an aura around it as the staff member pulled it out from behind the counter to show me. It was being held for a customer that was a no show but it they were going down the list. Their list is about 200 people long. He said I may get one by April 2020. At least they are not mass producing them in China. They are being assembled by hand in California. Until then I will continue with my Hanna and Red Sea reagents.

Maybe they should start selling them as DIY kits for those who willing and capable of assembling them at home...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

wow, those reefbots look nice. A bit more in price but can test more parameters with any regular test kits.

Got one at MACNA Orlando. It is amazing!!!! Easiest piece of equipment I hav ever set up on tank, and the information is unreal.

It has already, in a little over a month since its running, prevented an ALK swing for me. Saving me hundreds of $ in coral. Money well spent.

Back