Trying to control my drivers.

Flozfzx

Hi everyone new to the forms.

I was just trying to see advice about some drivers, that are powering my leds.

Could The drivers be controlled to have a sunrise/sunset effrect? The drivers are from rapidled here are the specs, I been looking every where on the net but just wanted to get some ideas of how i can control them.

REVIEWS
Output Voltage (DC) : 9-36V
Max Output Current : 700mA
Input Voltage (AC) : 100-240VAC
AC Current : 0.7A
Dimming Signal : 0-10V

pulse width modulation

Thank you for the reply I'm juse a bit confuse because the driver has 10v single already in the driver, also do you what i can use ? Which device that has PWM? I am new to electronics so i really dont have no idea heh what to look for use, just need some help.

You would need a controller capable of outputting a 0-10V signal... and that would be analog not PWM..

Since you mentioned rapid LED here..
https://www.rapidled.com/storm-sunrise-sunset/
The storm with the 10V analog converter should be all you need..

A quick call to rapid and give them your driver part number they can confirm if you need 0-10V analog or 10V PWM converter..
But typically stating 0-10V describes an analog dimming input and not PWM..

You would need a controller capable of outputting a 0-10V signal... and that would be analog not PWM..

Since you mentioned rapid LED here..
https://www.rapidled.com/storm-sunrise-sunset/
The storm with the 10V analog converter should be all you need..

A quick call to rapid and give them your driver part number they can confirm if you need 0-10V analog or 10V PWM converter..
But typically stating 0-10V describes an analog dimming input and not PWM..

Wow thank you for the great info I really appreciate your time. I will give it a try, and see how it goes.

Just a FYI.. We can't see your latest post yet Flozfzx.. I can tell you posted "something" but you must have included an external link or something and because you are a newbie here this site "jails" your post when you have done so..
A moderator will typically approve it in 24 hours or less and then we will be able to see what you posted..

I like to inform users about that since the site doesn't and I don't want you to question why no one is responding..

Just a FYI.. We can't see your latest post yet Flozfzx.. I can tell you posted "something" but you must have included an external link or something and because you are a newbie here this site "jails" your post when you have done so..
A moderator will typically approve it in 24 hours or less and then we will be able to see what you posted..

I like to inform users about that since the site doesn't and I don't want you to question why no one is responding..

Ok thank you for the information.

Back