Trying to rehome goldfish

jtinoco

A friend gave me a tank that I will be turning into a FOWLR soon. It came with two huge goldfish. One is nearly 12 inches while the other is around 10. They need a new home asap. Not just because the tank they're in is too small but because they're also holding me back in setting this up as saltwater. Lol.

If anyone is interested let me know.

2eefb6a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if no one takes them you may be able to donate them to the zoo or even a local petstore

Maybe some of the members that have ponds can take them. If not then you can take them to noah's ark and get some credit towards a saltwater purchase from them. they are the only mixed pet store that also carries saltwater stuff.

That's true, Erik. I completely forgot about that place.

Did you stop by there already?

Maybe some of the members that have ponds can take them. If not then you can take them to noah's ark and get some credit towards a saltwater purchase from them. they are the only mixed pet store that also carries saltwater stuff.

they have pretty much phased out all there fresh water stuff..its 90% saltwater now...they wouldnt take my cichlids when i swapped over to salt water

the pond was torn out and being rebuilt as of last week...maybe they got it back up and running?

if noahs arc wont take them you could always put them up on craigslist...they will go fast depending on what youre asking for them

Fish went to Noah's Ark. Traded for a pair of red firefish that went into my bowfront.

Thanks for the help, guys.

I'm just happy they're not scrunched up in the 30 gallon anymore. They were placed in the small pond they have at the entrance.

sweet!...thats a pretty good trade!...what are ya planning to put in the new tank?

The plan so far is either just some clowns and maybe a small eel

If not then a dwarf lionfish.

BTW One firefish committed suicide. :(

bummer...got a jumper huh?...ive always thought that a lion fish would be a cool one if i were to do a preditor tank...im hoping my wife will let me turn our 55 gallon into an agressive tank once we get the new one up and running

i had a lionfish in the 120 reef i had years ago. pretty neat. i dont know why you dont see them more often.

Back