Tubbs Lavandar and green polyp Montipora FS

Htfdwhaler

Hello,

I have frags for sale of Tubbs Lavandar montipora. 2 inch frags for $25. I have a 1 inch frag for $20. Can cut larger ones if you are interested up to 4 inches.

I will also have more things up coming up soon as I get ready to shut down my 40 gallon system because my new setup will be up soon.

Will also consider trading large piece for nice SPS frags.

Also will have about 50 lbs of live rock.

Here's a pic of tubbs lavandar. Not my colony but for reference

Pick up is in tampa, hillsborugh county. PM ONLY

That's a great price. Mine has much more blue in it then that pic. Does yours have more blue or is the pic accurate?

Yes, it's accurate. Purple base with green polyps.

Great coral if you are into montis, grows fast and pretty hardy. It made the trip from CT to FL.

I guess I don't have that one. I have the stellata montipora. Looks sim but more of a blue base. That one is nice 2

I guess I don't have that one. I have the stellata montipora. Looks sim but more of a blue base. That one is nice 2

Yes, I just looked it up. They look very similar, maybe a different strain? It was sold to me as tubbs lavandar. I will see if I can get a good pic of my colony.

PMs replied...

4 inch pieces sold. I have 3 inch pieces still available for 35$, 2 inch pieces for $25 and 1 inch for $20 Also trade for other SPS. PM is best way..

Here is a crappy iphone pic of actual med size colony

I'm sorry to dig up an old thread, but do either @Htfdwhaler or @rogergolf66 possibly have a frag of this stellata available? I'm in Hillsborough county...

Back