Tunze 6080

gfox2

I have a Tunze 6080 that i have had for 15 years used it for about 8 to 9.I have some broken parts on top of the unit that are used to make it swivel are their parts still available for this unit?Not sure what i need

I have one left of the post piece, we don't have any of the arms that come off the pump and mount on the post. They don't make these parts anymore, if you have a good arm, I can get you the rest of it.

Tunze 6080

Not sure what i need.I have the piece that has the hole at the end of it.Forgot how that attaches to the pump.Do you have a diagram of how it should look with everything?Thanks for the responce.

Part 8, 6080.230, sliding piece with hinge. This is the part that is critical and no longer available (1 left), the rail and other mounting pieces are still available, if you don't have those or an older 6080.500, or 6200.500 magnet, you would need those as well.

Part 8, 6080.230, sliding piece with hinge. This is the part that is critical and no longer available (1 left), the rail and other mounting pieces are still available, if you don't have those or an older 6080.500, or 6200.500 magnet, you would need those as well.
Thanks for all of the info on this pump.This is what i have the pump,part 10 and also the 6200.500 magnet.With these parts do you have other parts that will work to get this going again?

Yes, as long as your magnet is OK, that is all you need, the part is $6.29, they generally cost around $3 to mail.

Back