Tunze osmolator and LiterMeter pump

cali9dub

Has anyone wired a LiterMeter pump to an osmolator in place of the factory pump so that water can be drawn from a distance ??

Has more to do with what? If the tunze powers on a pump what does it matter what type of pump it is. In theory it should. I was curious if anyone had done it yet.

Peristaltic pumps use rollers to "push" water through the tubing, they do not have to run fast, just steady. Head does not figure in as much as other pumps. That's my story & I'm sticking to it!
While not connected to an Osmolator my Litremeter is my top off.

The question was if a Litermeter can be hooked to the osmolator not whether it can move the water. As I stated in the question the Litermeter will draw water from a distance. At any rate I’m going to give it a shot and get rid of the factory pump.

Last edited:
The question was if a Litermeter can be hooked to the osmolator not whether it can move the water. As I stated in the question the Litermeter will draw water from a distance. At any rate I’m going to give it a shot and get rid of the factory pump.
I don't see why this wouldn't work, you're essentially wiring a switch to a pump, just match the proper wires and you should be good.

Back