Turned to a life of crime...

BeanAnimal

Premium Member
~15 years a model citizen but sometime things change.

A pillar of the local community and model of behavior for others has decided that hammer coral is on the menu. Quickly becoming a repeat offender.

I would take a mug shot, but it won't look me in the eye, so I had to grab one from the internet, but the resemblance is striking....

1718041762286.png

~15 years a model citizen but sometime things change.

A pillar of the local community and model of behavior for others has decided that hammer coral is on the menu. Quickly becoming a repeat offender.

I would take a mug shot, but it won't look me in the eye, so I had to grab one from the internet, but the resemblance is striking....

View attachment 32402173

I have a damsel that is dead to me, but he's good at hiding. he loves digging and creating mounds with my substrate. unfortunately I often find him knocking over frags or covering prized frags in substrate. When I can finally catch him, he's going to prison in my nano AIO lol. Then I'll trade him for some snails or something.

I have had less them welcome residents in the inn over the years for sure. A tomato clown that drew blood every time I put my hand in the tank. Was re-homed from a friends tank to mine, it died of old age but not a day too soon.

Currently an urchin that is more like a bull in a china shop... most urchins navigate around and pick stuff up, he (she?) just bowls stuff over or breaks it off when it is in the way.

Currently an urchin that is more like a bull in a china shop... most urchins navigate around and pick stuff up, he (she?) just bowls stuff over or breaks it off when it is in the way.

that's why I banned hermit crabs from my tank.
I have a huge emerald crab now, I need to get a picture of him. he's double or tripled in size easily, doesn't cause any issues. yet tiny hermits... miserable tank mates. lol

I have had less them welcome residents in the inn over the years for sure. A tomato clown that drew blood every time I put my hand in the tank. Was re-homed from a friends tank to mine, it died of old age but not a day too soon.

I had a pencil urchin (hitchhiker from KP live rock) that took to eating my Purple Ribbon Gorg. He got banished to the fuge.

Back