Two Aquariums for sale

terryp01

Premium Member
I have not been on the site for a while due to work and other commitments. I have decided to exit the aquarium hobby and dispose of all of my tanks. I simply do not have the time to maintaining and the tanks are showing the neglect.

I have a 180 gallon and a 105 gallon. The tanks and equipment are in good shape but it is the content that has the value.

I have a Clarion Angel (about 7 inches), African Chrysurus Angel (about 6 inches), two black longhouse Christmas Island tangs (XL and a Medium), medium purple tang, medium powder blue tang and a HUGE regal tang (8-9 inches). I have had all of these fish for at least three years.

I have no idea what it is worth but you must take all of it and it will take 4 people just to move the 180 tank.

I am asking $3000 for everything. The clarion alone retails at 6500.00. So, if you want some nice fish and some okay aquariums let me know.

I do not know how to post pictures but again, the value is the fish and not in the aquariums.

You must have experience with marine to be considered for this purchase, no newbies or beginners (sorry).

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent you a couple of PM's haven't heard back LMK when you have a chance ��

Back