Ugly

I think you should post some pics of them opened up. A bunch of people that i know around here have them, including one store. Everytime i have gone to the store the polyps have been open, but only the ones that were getting a lot of flow. just thought it might help.

Chris

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6974253#post6974253 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cmondo
I think you should post some pics of them opened up. A bunch of people that i know around here have them, including one store. Everytime i have gone to the store the polyps have been open, but only the ones that were getting a lot of flow. just thought it might help.

Chris

oh there is a difference.... they have the regular UGLY polyps and I have the "RARE" UGLY polyps :lol: I know to the untrained eye they look the same :eek1: but there are subtle difference's that :rolleyes: nevermind :lol:

BS,
now you can pull a Blane and name them something. Then get $600 a frag for them. But then you have to donate it to a worthy cause, after administration costs of course.;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6972659#post6972659 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by spayne377
Holy crap! That is awesome! I've never seen snake polyps for sale, excluding online occasionally. They came with the tank when we bought it from someone getting out of the hobby.

Oh, and here are my ugly zoos. (They came with the tank, too!) Can't even give them away! :lol:

DSC03572.jpg

Stacy
you dont want them? ill take them from you!!!

I've never shipped anything before... but if you know how I'd be more than willing to send them to you. Just pay for shipping is all! It's on a chunk of rock, as you can probably tell.

Stacy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6982041#post6982041 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by spayne377
I've never shipped anything before... but if you know how I'd be more than willing to send them to you. Just pay for shipping is all! It's on a chunk of rock, as you can probably tell.

Stacy
PM'd

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6974253#post6974253 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cmondo

Chris

9497new_zoa_s_075__Custom_.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6982944#post6982944 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jasonj90
PM'd

PM sent back to you!

BTW, BS... sweet pic! I'll have to try to get my snakes all opened up!

Stacy

Back