Unknown Polyp?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6867648#post6867648 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reef Junkie
Stephany,

You would be shocked to see how fast and far these suckers can move!:eek1:

God forbid one got sucked into your return pump! It would puree into MANY new anemonies that would then be evenly distributed around your reef tank.

Be careful.;)
Bill

I agree Bill, Mine could move from one side of the tank to the other in a day. They are not attached as in growing on the rock they have a foot and are able to use it. I never had a problem of them sprouting up everywhere just moving around the tank.

Yep, I would honestly just throw that rock out, or leave it out of the tank for a week.
Which is wild! You could leave them out of the tank for a day, maybe two and they could come back! I don't take chances with any type of vermin like that, a week! Nothing is worse then kicking yourself for not listening to helpful advice from the getgo. Yet, we do like to learn on our own. I am very guilty of that.;)

I wouldn't get rid of them but they would be great in a Nano on there own :rollface:

I have two that size in my sons 29 They seem to like a lot of light. Been there almost 2 years . never move or dont get any bigger. And they seem not to sting zoos either. never multiply Kinda cool. if they got bigger,or multiplyed they would be gone I always wondered what they are . Thanks yaw!

Back