updated pics... (img intense)

some more pics.. thought I'd just attach it here.. :)

SnowFlakes
ZoasSnowFlakes.jpg

Mabs Purples w/ flash
ZoasMabsPurpleFlash.jpg

Sweet Pinks w/ flash
ZoaSweetPinks.jpg

Name suggestions for the last two please..

ZoasPurplePalys.jpg

w/ flash
ZoasRedPinkFlash.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6490139#post6490139 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mr. Ugly
Marv,

Posted on zRu, Opal Essence for the 2nd to last one :)

Thanks.. I looked at it and responded...

Marvin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6494385#post6494385 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dmccrary
marv
are the zoos you have labeled "reds" really safecrackers?

they look great

Thanks... I actually named them Rasberry Redds at ZoAid.com

Marvin

not to overstep bounds, but those have orange skirts, safecrackers have the same red in the skirt as in the center ring - the person who has the original colony (GreenEyedBlackCat) is in my reef club

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6499266#post6499266 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MadTownMax
not to overstep bounds, but those have orange skirts, safecrackers have the same red in the skirt as in the center ring - the person who has the original colony (GreenEyedBlackCat) is in my reef club

MadTownMax: no bounds overstepped.. :)

I don't believe I even called them safecracker on this post? but nonetheless, they came from a fellow reefer here and they are totally expanding.. I started out with 15 or so polyps and they've double in the the past couple of months...

klese: Thanks for the kind words..

Marvin

****TANK OF THE MONTH**** its due time we see a zoa dominated tank. Or something other than SPS. BTW what kinda lighting.

Back