used mag 7

solo99

doe's anyone have that does not work but the front face is ok on it . where it holds the the magnet center broke on mind .

Salty Critter is so worth the drive! They are on the west side of Cleveland in Vermilion. I'd guess take 71 N to the turnpike, turnpike W to Baumhart Rd exit. Check out their website for the address and see if Mapquest has a better route for you. www.saltycritter.com

I usually take 58 up to 18 then left to 60 turn right, head north (I actually take 511 but it's a bit confusing if you don't know the way) to downtown Vermilion and turn right on 6 and take it over the bridge and it is about 1/4 mi. on the right behind Burger King (look for the sign that says ALCO)

Or just Mapquest the directions and go from there :)

From Ashland it would be about 25 minutes out of the way to go 71 way out east and then head west on the Turnpike.

-- Kevin

I have one that stopped turning due to what I diagnosed as electrical. I believe the impeller and housing are in good shape. Your welcome to it. I'll bring it to the swap or your welcome to pick it up.

Phil

That stinks... I just bought a Mag7 impeller from fosters and smith website. Coulda helped us both out in one swoop :)

-- Kevin

Back