Valve for 275g storage tank?


Plumbing Engineer
Ok so I picked up one of those 275g storage tanks(ones that usually have the metal cage) but it is missing the valve for the outlet and i cant find anything that fits it.

I would really like to connect it to some PVC, or flex hose but first and for most I need the valve that will screw onto this thing.

Anyone help?