VeggieMag

luisagos

I was wondering if you guys are contemplating in making a VeggieMag ?

There is no option other then the crappy cheap design of Two Little Fishies VeggieMag.
They break and leak metals in the water. A company that I do not trust.

I would think it would be a easy design, hoping you could fill the void we have.
Just make sure the wet side slides easy.

Thanks.

I'd buy one for sure. Two little fishies ones are crap...
I was wondering if you guys are contemplating in making a VeggieMag ?

There is no option other then the crappy cheap design of Two Little Fishies VeggieMag.
They break and leak metals in the water. A company that I do not trust.

I would think it would be a easy design, hoping you could fill the void we have.
Just make sure the wet side slides easy.

Thanks.

Personally, I use a 4" long piece of black 1/2" pipe that is tied to the outside of the tank with some monofilament and rubber band my nori to it. Very simple and non obtrusive. I've considered designing a nori holder for sale in the past but have yet to come up with something that works better or is easier to use (a magnet clip is certainly not easier).

I've found clear all plastic "chip clips" about 2" long that I just wedged a suction cup to and wahlaa. It didn't leach any phosphates or such. Unfortunately I broke it by accidentally stepping on it doing some tank maintenance.

OK, you have inspired us to do better...........

For what it's worth, I'll buy one to replace my TLF one (that isn't rusty yet, but no doubt is on it's way).

I'd also buy an Avast magnetic feeding ring... probably another easy product to make that there would be a market for.

Ha! I developed a feeding ring 6 years ago that we dubbed "The Plank" but it was never released. It was designed for auto feeders like the Ehiem.

Ha! I developed a feeding ring 6 years ago that we dubbed "The Plank" but it was never released. It was designed for auto feeders like the Ehiem.

Yes please! I want one!

Do you have any prototypes you want to sell? (assuming you got to that point of development)

Ok guys, this post, plus some feeding frustrations of my own, inspired me to whip up something on our 3D printer this past weekend. It works pretty well for nori and New Era grazing blocks. I just need to get a good attachment system worked out. My tank is such that a magnet mount to the front glass isn't a good option, so I want to make something better.

Ok guys, this post, plus some feeding frustrations of my own, inspired me to whip up something on our 3D printer this past weekend. It works pretty well for nori and New Era grazing blocks. I just need to get a good attachment system worked out. My tank is such that a magnet mount to the front glass isn't a good option, so I want to make something better.

Can't wait to see what you guys came up with!!!!:bounce3:

Back