Vertex skimmer...no replacement parts

Interesting....... I have the Vertex Omega 180i on my Reefer 450. After reading this thread I decided to call the U.S. distributer. A gentlemen answered the phone and I asked if I was able to buy a new pump or impeller from them if God forbid I ever needed it. They said they were able to get parts no problem. I had no problems with customer service.

You could order a new pump or impeller, or both for that matter........just as a redundancy in case of a failure; if your really concerned about parts availability. I always keep a main back up return pump (same model) in case one poops out. I also have a secondary heater new in box and a Vortech MP40 (wet side only) just in case.

Just called Vertex at the number given by redddogg69 and it is a good number. Spoke with Adam and he was very helpful. Vertex is an awesome company that build solid products, and the support I just received was wonderful.

I too have talked with Adam and he was very responsive and timely. I have an older IN-100 and the magnet has finally swollen to the point that the impeller won't spin. Adam recommended a new pump as replacement parts are no longer available through them.

I sure wish I could buy a new impeller for my original pump. I loved the way it sucked the nastiness out of the water. I'm having a hard time with the thought of spending $90+ for a new pump when a new SCA skimmer can be had for $159.

I bought the alpha 250 from an online vendor a while back when I was planning a larger build and the ozone and air line volutes were broken upon opening of the package. Adam went above and beyond, and exceeded my expectations by sending me all the needed volutes at no additional cost. Replacement parts do exist here in the US. You just need to know who to ask. People should educate and research, or at least do a little more due diligence before making presumptuous statements.

contacted Adam via email. Received a reply within a few hours and ordered my part. Its already shipped. Seem pretty easy to get ahold of vertex to me.

I know this is an old post but for anyone needing parts contact Adam he got me all the parts I needed in one email...

Adam Schoenfeld
Sales Representative/
Warranty and Tech Support services

Vertex Technologies, Inc.
5445 Oceanus Drive Suite 107
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Adam@vertextechnologies.net
Direct: 714-274-6544
Main: (714) 274-6550 Ext: 6544
Toll Free (844) 254-1776
Fax: (714) 890-7240

adam at vertex

adam at vertex

hey there does anyone know if adam still works at vertex I tried emailing and I got a return on the email
trying to get a impeller for a 80 in and a 100 in
thanks in advance

I'd be interested in replacement pump for my vertex alpha 200. (whether it be a Vertex part of from another mfg). Anyone have any thoughts? thx.

Back