Very cool new blenny from the Keys

kryppy

Moved Down
Anyone know what he is? He is ferocious!!

blen1.jpg

blen2.jpg

blen3.jpg

blen.jpg

They extend into temperate range and we have them up here in South Carolina. I had a friend who had one kill a local grouper.

Kryppy, It looks just like my Molly. He'll be fine. They are very peacefull little blennies. I've noticed mine prefers meaty foods over algae's, but will accept both. They're great..enjoy!

I want video of a Molly Miller blenny killing a grouper! I can't even imagine that. Not saying it didn't or won't happen just that...wow.

jds

On a completely irrelevant and nonsensical note, does this fish not look identical to Rygel
from the show Farscape? Is it just me?

jds

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9360066#post9360066 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bureau13
On a completely irrelevant and nonsensical note, does this fish not look identical to Rygel
from the show Farscape? Is it just me?

jds

Hehe yes... yes it does :D

Rygel.. :) I thought I was the only guy outside of Canada who knew what Farscape was!! :)

Here is another shot:

molly.jpg

And..we're both in Ft Lauderdale? Freaky...

:eek2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9370537#post9370537 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kryppy
Rygel.. :) I thought I was the only guy outside of Canada who knew what Farscape was!! :)

Here is another shot:

molly.jpg

Back