Virtual Swap 08 is GO

firefish2020

Ok mark your calendars for NEXT Tuesday Night starting at 9:00 PM the first ever CVRC Virtual Coral Frag Swap will go live. If you want to participate in this event, please send me a link to your coral(s) picture(s) on the web and a description and asking price per coral. I will create the page and it will go live SEP 16 at exactly 9 PM until 11PM.

<b>YOU MUST BE A CVRC MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE and you must be registered on the Official CVRC Forum. </b>

Full list of rules will be posted on our site forum in 24 hours, registered members will recieve a mail notice as well.

Have fun!

Any questions?

questions, yes i have one..

tell me again why there is another forum? while, yes i have been there, and registered... from what i have seen its nearly as active as this sub forum and its the same people on it. right?

Much like our local chats our official forum traffic is growing daily and we are implementing further changes which will make it an enjoyable and valuable experience to new and old members alike. Eventually we will have only one but for now much like other clubs there are two.

Back