Vortech MP10 Master and Slave setup

PingG25

I'm having difficulties setting up the Master and Slave relationship on my MP10s. They are both wireless and the W is illuminated. I have also updated the drivers through the wireless connection. The problem I have is that I go through the process of clearing the drivers and then get in to configuration mode with the red white and blue flashing. At this point it states just touch the button to then flash blue and green but doesn't, it just goes straight to full green. I've done it multiple times but get the same outcome. Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased the Reeflink for this reason. My memory is it took some Googling to get that working, but I now I can set the pumps, 4 MP10s and a Vectra M1, to whatever speed, program, sync/anti-sync, etc., from my computer. Much easier, worth $99.

I purchased the Reeflink for this reason. My memory is it took some Googling to get that working, but I now I can set the pumps, 4 MP10s and a Vectra M1, to whatever speed, program, sync/anti-sync, etc., from my computer. Much easier, worth $99.

Thanks. I was under the impression that Mobius was to replace Reeflink. In fairness it does find both MP10s and gives some control as well as a child relationship which may be the same as Master/Slave with Sync, AntiSync and EcoSmart back. With no instructions this means nothing. I had set one pump as "˜child' but all it does is mirror the other pump. Was trying to avoid buying the ReefLink but looks like I have no choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back