Water test

moondoggy4

Team RC
Hello I need to have my source water tested, what test kit should I use, or should I just reach out to my local water provider for print out of there water?
Thanks in advance

Hey bud you should try a ATI ICP test. They will test your RODI along with your tank water. Otherwise you can find out what's in your water via your water bill or by going online.

So I am looking at Aqua Cave for the ATI test and they have 3 vials, so does that mean they are testing 3 different area's? So for example Source, RO/DI output and tank water?

Hello I need to have my source water tested, what test kit should I use, or should I just reach out to my local water provider for print out of there water?
Thanks in advance

If you need a ICP test i have some extra ones from ICP Analysis. they offer two different test per box. freshwater/rodi and saltwater.

you just have to drive to Riverside to pick it up.

So I am looking at Aqua Cave for the ATI test and they have 3 vials, so does that mean they are testing 3 different area's? So for example Source, RO/DI output and tank water?

2 vials for tank water and one is for rodi water. It's good to see if there's silicate in your rodi water.

I believe they ship out Tuesday's and Friday's. I usually put mine in the mail Wednesday morning and get results back a week later.

So I am setting up my account, for the the tank it was successful.
So I try to add the new tank, RO/DI and then I input the bar code and I keep getting Invalid Voucher.

Any ideas what is going wrong?

Last edited:
Back