Welcome everyone!

NYBen

Well here it is, the forum for our new club. If you are reading this than this means you successfully registered with Reed Central, now the hard part is done. Just sit back relax, and post away. Any question you may have feel free to post and someone will be sure to give you an answer.

Our website is www.NNYRS.com, and it should be up and running by the first or second week in March.

Gary (ggreguire) already posted a Picture thread, so feel free to add to it. Also, if you are in the market for coral, Gary is your guy. He has some amazing stuff at great prices.... shoot him a email or private message (PM) and I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

I would like to have our first meeting at the end of March or early April, I will pass on the details as they come to me.

Finally, if anyone has any ideas for club functions or just for the website, feel free to post it or shoot me PM, and we'll see what we can do. Oh yes..... one other thing. Pics, pics, and more pics. We love to se pictures. Big tanks, small tanks, one fish or a giant reef, we like them all. So if you have a digital camera, snap some pics of your tank(s), and post them. It isn't hard to do, but if you have questions feel free to ask, I know I did the first time I posted a pic.

Thanks,
Ben

Hi all
I am setting up a 135 gallon tank. This will be my fist salt water. I have done fresh water off and on for 20 years. I need a change.
What is the best pet store in the Rochester area?

Reef Club

Reef Club

I didn't know we still have one. If still have the same tank and I still have 1 or 2 problems with it but im hagging in there. I just spent alot of money this month to get it back to a some what of a nice tank. We have well water and I hooked up a omni filter to my cascade 500. I don't have the cash to work on my tank like I used to but im still have my tank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15099932#post15099932 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aries70
good to hear from ya Ron
Thank You Dan,Me and Jeff just got some cleaners for are tanks from LiveAquaria.com. 1 time you should come with Jeff and see my tank and are new place.

finding a club

finding a club

I'm in Albany NY and i just moved here 6 months ago. Im looking for a reef club to help me with my 75gal. tank. I'm putting solft corals in my tank.

Back