Welcome MASIV Members

Volcano1

To all new and future MASIVE Members welcome!
Please feel free to post in the newly set-up Forum.
I had Angela over today to take some pics of my setup and she advised me the forum was up and running.
Please post your questions and feedback here.

Thanks Angela for getting the club set-up and the ball rolling.:)

Thank you for having me it was a pleasure seeing your tank. The pics do not do it justice!!!

Welcome to all our new members and a big thank you to Carlos and ReefCentral for hosting us!!!

hey when i get a chance i will take some pics of my tank and send them if u dont mind i could post them for all to see and just want to say hi to all the members

The Redneck Reefers of Tiskilwa [splinter group?] greet and welcome you wholeheartedly! It's about time this area got something together. I've been putting Eddie's kids through school for over a decade! BTW- Eddie likes Guinness draught, and Linda likes lite beer. And Linda's baked goods and BBQ chicken wings are outta site. Can't wait to meet everyone! John

Hi John and welcome!!! I heard about your little private club lol and am waiting for the secret invite lmao!!! Can't wait to see you at a meeting.

Nothing private at all! All you need is a penchant for beer and silliness. We'll smuggle 'ya down to the valley some day and give you the tour. John

Hello everyone, just found the club forum this morning, didn't relize we had one, Angela I talked to you and paid my dues at Eddies about a month ago, great to see things getting going, now that summer is over reefing season is upon us, hope to make the 1st meeting, Joe.

Hey Joe!! Nice to see you here. I am mailing out the details to our members on monday. I will be at Eddie's this morning with the October newsletter.

Who would I contact about checking out your meeting? I'd love to meet some new reefers and you aren't that far from me.

Hi Robyn!! That would be me. Come out to our meeting if you can this sunday in the Spring Valley City Hall 5 pm. We will have food, raffles and fun!!!

Angela

Hello everybody, it was GREAT meeting everybody at the meeting!! I didn't know that there was this many people around here into the reefs. A big thanks to Joe for the frag and to Volcano1 for donating the frag at the meeting. Can't wait 'til next time!!

Hello everyone! I was out at Eddie's last week and he gave me a copy of the Oct. news letter and told me about the new club. I am very interested, but I was not able to come to the meeting as I had to work on Sunday night. Just wondering if you are going to be having all the meetings on Sunday night?

Last edited:
Hello tikireefer!

No not all the meeting will be on sundays but they will most likely be on weekends. I hope to meet you at one of our meetings!!!

Back