Welcome to Jax Reef and Marine Club

sticks_wife

We are a group of saltwater aquarium enthusiasts located in Jacksonville, Florida. We currently have a club of 428 members. Our goal is to help each other through the learning processes and trials of the hobby. We welcome everyone, including those who are just starting out, and enjoy getting to know others in the hobby. Please introduce yourself and feel free to ask or answer any questions. We hold monthly meetings for our local members, and we discuss the tanks we have as well as the tank of the host of the meeting. We are a proud member of MASNA, and as we grow, we are becoming more active and initiating additional perks for our local members.

Hopefully people will start using the forum here, the website just does not work for a majority of the people I've talked to. I haven't been able to get to the site since yesterday, and only for about five minutes when it did come up. From the people I've talked to it doesn't matter what kind of internet connection or browser you use, it's inaccessible almost once a day. Is the site admin aware of the problems?

Back